Add your Exchange mailbox to your phone
You don’t need your computer to access your work email, contacts, and calendar. You can
sync the important content between your phone and a Microsoft Exchange server.
Exchange can be set up only if your company has a Microsoft Exchange server. In addition,
your company IT administrator must have activated Microsoft Exchange for your account.
Before starting the setup, make sure you have the following:
• A corporate email address
• Your Exchange server name (contact your company IT department)
• Your network domain name (contact your company IT department)
• Your office network password
Depending on the Exchange server configuration, you may need to type in additional
information during the setup. If you don't know the correct information, contact your company
1. Tap Outlook Mail.
2. Tap > Accounts > Add account > Exchange.
3. Write your Exchange email address and password, and tap Sign in.
To define which content and how often you want your phone to sync with the server, change
the Exchange account settings.
© 2016 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.